- What did God teach me today?
- What made today great?
- What can I learn from today?
July 24, 2017
- He taught me obedience. Growing up, I had to be the adult and grow up quickly. I didn’t like being told what to do and rebelled. I need to realize that I am a broken sinner, accept that and know that God is above me, my father and knows what is best. Even when I do not understand, if I listen and obey, things will work out to my advantage. Even if things do not go as I wish, they will be better than I even imaged. God has a greater plan and I am working to earn his approval and salvation. I learned that in order to hear Him, I must listen and do my part by dedicating time to Him and obeying what He says without talking back or making excuses.
- I powered through a really hard work out class and had a moment of peacefulness after yoga. I saw Starlights face through a bright place through endless clouds.
- I can learn that I need to pray for patience and that I need to be honest with God about everything. I learned about the power of prayer.
July 25, 2017
- “The one who speaks on his own authority seeks his own glory; but the one who seeks the glory of him who sent him is true, and in him there is no falsehood.” -John 7:18 All glory be to God. I will not succeed unless I am doing it for God’s approval. For my father to be proud of me. I am not equal with God. I do not deserve Him. I should fear Him. I should listen without hesitation. I am a sinner. I need to accept that I am not perfect. I need to let go of my pride. Everything I do must be for Him. If I do things for selfish reasons I will never succeed.
- I got a call from Kevin on a pay phone. (He is currently in the mountains in California with no service) This was so unexpected because I didn’t think I would hear from him for a week. I stopped in the middle of my work out and talked to him in the locker room. He kept asking people for coins so we could keep talking. He told me how amazing the first 2 days have been. He told me some of the amazing testimonies he heard and how he prophesied over kids. This was an answer to my prayer. I am so happy for him. I was also a little jealous because he has a true gift of visions. I pray that I become that close to Jesus and can touch others the way he has.
- I can learn that there is always going to be room to grow and be better and that is a GOOD thing. My self talk should be constructive and gentle. I am doing the best I can. I will not be perfect instantly.