- What did God teach me today?
- What made today great?
- What can I learn from today?
- I finished reading the book of John today. I fell in love with chapters 9 and 10 and a few verses which I have been delving into in my past reflections. It is important to let sink in the fact that Jesus was a human that had a real human experience. He needed his mom, he cried, he went to school, he got hungry, etc. Reading John opened my eyes to the importance of meeting Jesus halfway. He didn’t just hand out miracles. His disciples had faith and were obedient so Jesus was able to perform miracles. They filled up jars of water at the wedding which Jesus turned into wine and gathered scraps of fish and bread which Jesus multiplied to feed hundreds. He wants us to be apart of miracles. I must have faith that Jesus loves me, wants the best for me, and is all knowing. I need to dive in, be open, receptive and obedient without hesitation.
- Honestly, this is going to sound like such a grandma answer but going grocery shopping and watching Big Brother lmao. If you watch BB, any predictions on who will win?
- pause Kevin just called! I talked with a boy at the camp who gave his life to the Lord last night. He told me that Kevin has been moving mountains. Jesus is using him and he has shown so many kids Jesus. I am just so blown away by how far he has come. I am so proud and happy for him. He has given me something to smile about and be hopeful for. All glory be to God. The power of prayer is REAL. On that note I am going to do just that and go to bed.
Goodnight and God bless ❤