- Reflect on morning prayer.
- What am I thankful for?
- What is my goal of the day?
- This morning I got up and did some yoga. During shavasana is always a great time to confide in the Lord because your mind has been cleared and your body is relaxed. God is always giving us signs. He is all around us. The proof is everywhere. God has shown me His power, greatness, and what is possible when you believe in the power of prayer through my friend, Kevin. He has been transforming kids lives this week. Last week he was truthful with God and told Him about his doubts and worries and asked Jesus to show him more. He is in no means perfect. By God choosing to work through Kevin it proves His glory to be that much more amazing. It makes me excited because I know he can work through me as well.
- I am thankful for the weekend! Happy Friday! I am thankful for this rainy day so the earth can blossom.
- My goal of the day is to focus on reaching out to friends and family and plan a fun weekend ❤