- What did God teach me today?
- What made today great?
- What can I learn from today?
“The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.” -John 1:5
- I am not afraid to admit I am scared of the dark… we all were at some point ok don’t judge… My mind begins to panic and run wild with all of the terrible things that could happen. I get paranoid, confused and lost; stumbling in the dark, unable to find my way. I have lived in the darkness for most of my life. Feeling paranoid, lonely, lost and confused. Unable to see, understand and know where I am going. I would hide my sins and live in a lie; doing things I am not proud of. Jesus tells us to come to the light. To confess our sins and be free from them. He has already payed the price. He tells us to look forward to salvation, to our purpose and answer of why we are here: To know Him and love. God has really been teaching me to confide in Him and be honest. To tell Him my worries, concerns, doubts and sins so He may provide answers, liberation and salvation.
- I found out that I did not get into UMD. Although this is really disappointing… I really wasn’t all that sad. God has given me comfort and hope that He will take care of me.
- I learned that I can plan and plan all I want. But God has a greater plan; one that my imagination cannot even fathom. I have to trust in Him and know that He will take care of me. My verse of the day: “Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me.” -John 14 I have decided to go to YWAM. It is a 3 month bible school in Pismo Beach, California. YWAM Pismo also has a focus in photography and surfing! Then I will be going to a country (it will be a surprise) to do mission work for the remaining 3 months. It has always been my parents’ dream for me to go to college. I have never been excited about it. My heart has never been committed to the idea. I will be praying a lot for strength, fearlessness and my parent’s love and understanding when I tell them I would like to go.