- What did God teach me today?
- What made today great?
- What can I learn from today?
- These next upcoming weeks will reveal what the future holds for me. I am ready to move forward and ready for what Jesus has for me. But, I would be lying if I said I wasn’t scared. I am most likely moving to California… 90% of the people in my life have no idea. My family is set on me finishing college and I’m not saying that is out of the picture. But, for right now, I know Jesus has another plan for me. I am fearful of being ostracized. I have to find comfort in the fact that Jesus was chastised, shunned and misunderstood. Yet, He always responded with love and remained confident in God’s plan. He has conquered the world so with Him on my side, anything is possible.
- I played with some kitties that were up for adoption at Petsmart. I absolutely fell in love with this little tabby, Cinnamon. Ugh I wish I could take them all home. I also pampered myself a little by getting my nails done and spent some time with Mel and Steph! It’s an amazing feeling to know that I will truly have these friends forever and they trust me. My friends are family to me and I am so grateful for them ❤ We also randomly found a restaurant with a crazy amount of vegan cakes… amazing.
- Everyone needs prayer. Everyone is going through something. Always be gentle and be kind because you never know what someone is struggling with.
Goodnight and God bless ❤