- Reflect on morning prayer.
- What did God teach me today?
- What am I thankful for?
- Lately, I have been stressed about coming up with the money for YWAM. It has tested me and my faith in many ways. I’ve always tried to be independent and rely on myself. I got a job and moved out of my mom’s house as soon as got the chance. I never wanted to be a burden or allow anyone to hold money over my head. It has been a very strange, uncomfortable, humbling experience to ask for help. I have definitely had to swallow my pride…
I have also struggled with believing God will provide. I don’t want to admit that I doubt His abilities but I think it is important to be honest. I shouldn’t claim a perfect faith. I am confident He has guided me to go to YWAM and wants me to wholeheartedly commit my life to Him. The amount of money and lack of money donated is daunting and worrisome. I think it is more a matter of that I am scared He will let me down… All I can do is continue to pray and talk to Him.
“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.” –Matthew 7:7
2. My verse of the day: “And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.” -Romans 8:28
It is easy to let the devil in; to allow doubt, fear and worry creep into our lives. God reminded me this morning that He has chosen me to do great things and spread His love throughout the world. If I follow and trust in His plan, I will be rewarded eternally.
3. I am thankful for a new chapter in my life. A new adventure to look forward to ❤